Choose a Gas Furnace Wisely
Did You Know? 50% of your home’s energy bill going toward heating and cooling your home? It’s easy to see why it makes sense to choose a gas furnace wisely. No one can offer you better guidance than Arm Heating and Air Conditioning.
Chances are you didn’t purchase or install your existing unit. Your personal needs may be different than the original owners were. Or perhaps the layout of your home might have changed due to a remodeling or how you are currently using the space. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff will take all of this into account when advising you on the best replacement furnace.
An Education In Comfort means we’ll explain how you can receive improved energy efficiency and get the right product for your home. Following are considerations that we’ll help you with before choosing a gas furnace:
- Energy Efficiency – Energy efficiencies have significantly improved over recent years. If your furnace is more than 10 years old, it may be time to consider a higher efficiency furnace.
- The Size You Actually Need – Nothing is more important than having your equipment properly sized. Many contractors don’t know how to properly evaluate your home to make sure you get the best fit.
- Proper Ventilation – With new, improved efficiency furnaces venting you want to make sure your duct work is sealed properly and venting properly.
- Compare Costs – As a general rule of thumb, higher efficiency units will cost more than lower efficiency units. However, over the life of the unit, a high efficiency gas unit will help pay for itself because of the annual savings in operating costs.
- Choose The Right Heating and Cooling Contractor – At the end of the day, the most important step in replacing your home’s heating system is choosing the right contractor. No matter how well-built a furnace is, the comfort, reliability and energy efficiency it provides is in the hands of the contractor installing it.
We’ll help you find the perfect furnace for your home. We’re located in Santa Rosa, CA and serve the entire Marin County and Sonoma County area. If you’re looking to upgrade or replace your heating and cooling system, we can help. Find out more: Get A Quote, Ask an Expert or call today for a complimentary consultation. (707) 585-0736.